Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Meet Sweet Baby E! Traveled to California to meet this princess! {Oahu Newborn Photographer Hawaii}

How awesome is it that I was able to do a newborn session for my bestie from High School AND attend my other high school bestie's wedding in Puerto Rico! Two life events, and I was able to be there! Woohoo!! At first I didn't know if I could make it, so I quickly started to research local photographers in the area. I found Christina Hamre at Christina Hamre Photography! I decided she would be the perfect photographer to hire! I had a crazy idea and didn't know what to expect, but I asked Christina anyways :) I asked her that if there was a way for me to be there to do the newborn session, could I rent out her studio? She said Yes!! This made me even more excited!!! My dear friend had her baby shortly before I left for the wedding in Puerto Rico. I was able to visit her to see her gorgeous sweet baby girl! All babies are miracles, but Baby E is a super miracle baby :) Her mom and dad are so blessed to have her :) After a week in Puerto Rico for the wedding, I was able to come back and do Baby E's newborn session! God's timing was perfect :) Christina was truly a blessing and such an awesome person to let me rent out her space. It was so nice to be able to meet a fellow newborn photographer. I couldn't imagine a better gift to give to a friend, than a newborn session! 





XOXO
Norma Mitchell
Newborn Photographer Oahu Hawaii

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs