Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Handsome Baby D {Oahu Hawaii Newborn Maternity Photography}

Oh how I love babies! I seriously have the best job in the world! It is truly a blessing to be able to do something I love and be able to raise a family. I couldn't ask for more perfect babies in studio! They are all just so sweet, including this handsome little guy. Baby D was a great little model for a mentoring session I did for a fellow photographer. Yes! I do offer mentoring sessions! My goal is to be able to mentor photographers who are interested in specializing in newborns. I want to show them how to safely handle a newborn during a session and work them into poses that require patience and knowledge. I think it is safe to say that most people think newborn photography is easy, until they see it done!! If you are interested in learning more about my mentoring program, please contact me!




XOXO
Norma Mitchell
Oahu Hawaii Newborn Maternity Photographer
Specializing in Newborn and Maternity Photography

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs