Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Sweet Baby C {Oahu Newborn Photographer Hawaii}

After meeting the family a few weeks prior at their maternity session, I was so excited to meet Baby C. Baby C did such a great job in the studio! Her big sisters were so excited to explore the location we went to. Something about sand, water and kids that just go so well together :) They did a great job posing for me :) This family has a very heartfelt story and I did my best to capture a piece of that story. It's not everyday you get to capture a moment to remember a fallen Hero. There is so much love in this family, that I feel so honored to capture these moments.







Forever Remembered and Loved.


XOXO
Norma Mitchell
Newborn Photographer Oahu Hawaii

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs