Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Sweet Baby J {Newborn Photographer Oahu Hawaii}

From beginning to end, Baby J was perfect. I couldn't have asked for a sweeter baby. She even let me try out my new poser I made, which is under the yellow blanket. Don't you just adore those wrinkles on her back :) Once it was time for big sister to join us, I broke out the rocking chair and she was so excited! That warmed her up and she was ready to take pictures with baby sister. She did such a great job and I loved all the expressions she gave me. The very last shot was of Baby J on the purple blanket. She decided it was time to wake up from her snooze and I was able to capture a quick shot of her beautiful eyes open. Love my job!









XOXO
Norma Mitchell Photography
Newborn and Maternity Photographer on Oahu, Hawaii

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs