Monday, April 15, 2013

Introducing one of my new products, -Your Story- Album {Oahu Hawaii Newborn Infant Baby Norma Mitchell Photography}

Eeeeekkkk!!! I just got my GORGEOUS new album in! Another confirmation on why I do what I do! I want every single client to have one of these albums!

 I recently made the change from offering digital packages to offering an A La Carte menu. Why??? This is why...I want your photos to be plastered on your walls and in albums to be passed down to future generations. The last thing I want to do is hand my daughter a dvd of her newborn photos. 

Yes, it is a huge change, but after seeing my new line of products, you will fall in love, just like I did :)

 Look how beautiful this 12x12 album is. Every album will be uniquely designed to each one of my clients :) No two albums will be the same.
This is your story... 
 Every page will share your moment... 
Every moment will share your story... 
Each page is 1/16 inches thick!
 I just couldn't help but to take a photo to show you just how big this album is :) Other sizes are available.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs